This is a small investigation into mail lists and scammy companies. Some companies are fine, but I always go by the adage to judge a man by the company he keeps. This shows how lists spread far beyond their initial purpose when you sign up for something. It also shows how the privacy policies of these marketting websites are just words wrapped in fluff.
Robert G Allen runs ‘courses’ and is highly public in his utterances. His website is http://www.robertallenmedia.com
Here you’ll find the chubby faced entrepreneur open and engaging, and in common with all such sites, remarkably thin in actual methods used despite the vast amount of time extolling their virtues. They will always say it’s “to protect our secrets” etc.
Funnily enough, when EasyJet was started by Stelios Haji-Ioannou, I remember him going on national telly and saying “I’m starting a new airline – we are different because we are cheap and there are no frills” and it didn’t do him any harm.
The point is that having ‘signed’ up for three scammy looking enterprises, the flood of spam I initially received has now turned into a deluge. I’m now definitely one of the
“business opportunity enthusiasts who have invested (…) to learn how to make money using Incentivized Freebie Websites”!!! – as I said here.
The fact that Bobbie Allen has a 365 day money-back guarantee and a nice Reno address is besides the point. Myself, Allen, Grants scams, EBay Success schemes, Christian Debt Solutions and Cash For Gold (to name several, but not all); we are all now intimately connected by email lists which are passed around with gay abandon as proven in the link above to Monica St John’s Project Payday. A secret once out is no longer a secret, and it’s no good these sites in their ‘policies’ saying spam is forbidden by their affiliates, which they do, because they don’t care. They’ve got the money; and the sites, as shown by the connections below, breed like rabbits! Several have only lasted a week, a week when they can scam a few folk and then bog off.
Links and Query Strings
The connections run very deep. While Robert Allen is at robertallenmedia.com, it’s accessed by these links from 2 weeks of spam mail relating to various subjects I’ve listed.
Robert Allen doesn’t get linked to by accident, remember. He is getting money from them and because of that point, he’s as much part of it as anyone.
You’ll see that there are various links back to similar sounding websites, most of which pointed to grantsforcitizens.org initially. All email was sent to the same person ‘Murdon’, an alias I used only once. Both websites use the annoying helpful popups as you try to close them down, (something that my webhost has started doing so they need telling off )! The last three are when ‘Murdon’ passed into someone else’s control. Epic Media Solutions was a common factor in these. They are listed in the order received;
- http://www80.ebouncepro.net/xawe/wcwwx/ – Robert Allen! (Dabblers need not apply)
- http://www50.smartwebbuy.net/xzbc/wcwwx/ – Robert Allen! (Dabblers need not apply)
- http://www58.smartwebbuy.net/xzbx/zddwvd/ – Robert Allen! (Dabblers need not apply)
- http://affiliate.wtclicks.com/rd/r.php?sid=134&pub=400189&c1=33 – an auction work at home scheme, Customer Service at 800-715-1074. Returns Department PO Box 1158 Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 800-715-1074
is Mining Gold Corporation
3780 Old Norcross Rd. Suite 103
Duluth, GA 30096
- https://netsuccess.yoursecureorder.com?affid=amm3 – redir to https://netsuccess.yoursecureorder.com/04132/ which is a Google Treasure Chest/Money Kit page without ANY contacts or T&Cs!!! -but sent by Epic Media Solutions PO Box 970804 Orem, UT 84097 United States whose whois is protected and whose page is under construction.
The similarities in this are obvious. All these addresses (except the last three) redirect to either Robert Allen as shown or else the odious avatar of Robert Miller, terribly concerned about the current financial crisis. He’s so concerned that he forgot to leave any real USA contacts in any of the T&C links even though it’s all about US grants! He’s a busy man. He has buried a statement from LANETE ENTERPRISES LTD WHOSE REGISTERED ADDRESS IS 3, BELL LANE, GIBRALTAR and helpfully makes a teeny comment that the business is subject to the laws of Nicosia in Cyprus!
Author’s Note: if you wish to be subject to the laws of Cyprus but make a claim against someone in Gibraltar regarding US Gov’t Grants – it’s up to you…
Concurrent with the above, I also signed up to a scheme using the alias, ‘morton House’. It’s a good idea to use slightly wrong case as it shows that automation has missed it and allows better traceability… The signup time was about halfway down the above list.
This bunch start with eBay websites featuring an equally obnoxiously cheery avatar purporting to be Michael Green. It the same financial tale of woe and optimism. Robert Allen appears again! It then morphs into Acai shite.
- http://www238.ashtonmanagement.net/xzcd/zcazy/ – eBay Success System
- http://www241.ashtonmanagement.net/xzcd/zcbzb/ – eBay Success System
- http://www124.evazinglife.com/xzxa/zcazy/ – grants for citizens
- http://www22.smartwebbuy.biz/xzxz/zcbzb/ – grants for citizens – but dead
- http://www56.ashtonsecure.net/xzdb/zcbzb/ – grants for citizens
- http://www47.ashtonsecure.net/xzdb/zcazy/ – grants for citizens
- http://www94.granttutor.com/xzea// -acai
- http://www255.wisehealthy.biz/xzez// – redirects to http://www.acai-pure.com and a Jackie Walsh avatar flogging acai shit.
- cust serv= Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 East Camelback Rd.
Phoneix, AZ 85016 Toll Free Customer Support: 1-888-692-8352
- Return Address:
Attn: CCN Returns
12399 Belcher Road South
Largo, FL 33773
- cust serv= Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
- http://www1.healthyhappywise.net/xzee// – supposedly from Robert Allen! (Dabblers need not apply) – but the redirection goes to the previous Acai shit
- http://www91.emailevictor.com/xbac// – supposedly from Free Federal Grant Software – but the redirection goes to the previous Acai shit, again.
All the above used a new type of string (for me) in their spam. Like so:
Sometimes this can be very large and references pictures etc
Both Murdon & morton House were sent mail from Citizen Grant Notification. This proves they are accessing the same email lists. Ressourcehurtcentral.com sent a lot. They always redirected to https://www.centennialcard.com/apply/app_info.php which is part of one of the most odious legitimate companies on the world. Ressourcehurtcentral.com in a web browser calls itself InteractiveMediaSpaces.com and it’s a very soothing, professional-looking space….. Helpfully, they provide the following comforting sentiment from their office in 73 Greentree Dr Suite #81, Dover, DE 19904
Email Anti-Spam Policy:
Interactive Media Spaces does not send unsolicited commercial email through our systems. If you believe you have received an unsolicited commercial email from Interactive Media Spaces on behalf of any of our advertisers, please send an email (with the reported unsolicited commercial email included or attached with the ‘full header’) to: [email protected]
So yes, I actually do believe I received a Niagara of unsolicited mail from them. When I subscribed I subscribed to different addresses altogether. I shouldn’t have to unsubscribe! I shouldn’t be there in the first place! They can fuck right off with that one if they think I’m going to cut the headers from this pile of crap….
…calm down Reesy! Check at the bottom of the page…
Oh Yes. They have a blanket email removal service – right at the fucking bottom!
To globally unsubscribe from all of our lists, send an email to
Well that’s enough on them. UPDATE: I did as I was told. This came back:
The following message to <[email protected]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 – Unknown address error 550-’5.1.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table’
You’ve got to laugh.
Names in the Above Spam Sources
These fat fuckers deserve a paragraph or two here. Their two gaffers seem to be involved in the redistribution of wealth from poor people in financial difficulties up to nice middle America Sports College things, Republican Party donations – as well as increasing the physical bulk of the head banker. See:
- Full search list for First Premier Bank at Ripoff Report
- Report: First Premier Bank Mr.Dana Dykhouse-CEO Mr.Miles Beacom-President – a sample
- Huffington Post FundRace 2008
- Go Jacks Campus
- Golf Club President
- Centennial Credit Card Terms & Conditions see below as well
….you understand that your initial credit limit will be at least $250.00 and the following fees will be billed to your first statement: Annual Fee of $48.00, Account Set-Up Fee of $29.00, Program Fee of $95.00, Monthly Servicing Fee of $7.00, and an Additional Card Fee of $20.00 per card (if applicable).
Well that’s what it says. So you borrow $250 and are instantly charged $179!
…well not quite. Many people on phoning FPB claim that the company says it’s never received stuff and thus charge the ‘customer’ another $29 for late payment. Well that’s okay and fair.
…apart from the internet access fee and the late and overlimit fees? Yes….
- Because you only have access to $71 from the $250 you think you have after the first month, you may easily go over $250. Then you are billed $29. So you re-arrange the credit limit to cover this for which you are charged $25.
This is exactly the trap people fall into. To borrow $72 you have to pay back $304 which kind-of makes a mockery of the 9.9% APR!!!
It doesn’t stop there though. If you are credit-worthy, your limit is automatically increased to say, $500. But don’t forget the $25 credit limit change fee!!! Ha Ha.
Needless to say, I’m putting the Centennial Credit Card into the ‘No’ pile along with everything else. In fact, as a special consideration, First Premier Bank of Sioux Falls are going straight down the German Toilet. I advise everyone to do the same who gets a spam from them like this. This is my gift to FPB:
All future spam is going straight in the bin as time’s too short to analyse further. Thank god for Mailwasher Pro!! In fact, because FPB are so crap, my well-known bad taste has returned, just for them…