Phoned Harry from Crawling Chaos but he was so pissed up he dropped the phone. I won’t do that again….
- Daily Mail Changes Headline After Vile Benefits Murder Comments Backlash: Deeply Disturbing Derby
- The End of British Law – They’re All In It Together.
- Synology – Better Than Most Backup Solutions for Me!
- Akismet and Jetpack Issues, Stop Spammers and CloudFlare Save the Day
- Strange Sights in Australia
- Another Court Disaster For The DWP As Atos Assessments Ruled UnfairThe DWP have lost in the courts again after a tribunal today ruled that the Atos run Work Capability Assessment (WCA) disadvantages people with mental health problems. This follows a string of legal decisions ruling against the DWP as they … Continue reading → […]
- Boycott Workfare Go To Brighton To Smash Benefit SanctionsBoycott Workfare joined the Civil Service Rank and File Network (CSRF) and Brighton Benefits Campaign in Brighton yesterday to lobby the PCS Union to take meaningful action on the brutal benefit sanctions currently driving hundreds of thousands of people into … Continue reading → […]
- Another Court Disaster For The DWP As Atos Assessments Ruled Unfair