Totalitarianism Hits Britain
The End of Freedom – Here is the News
Today, dozy Brits sleepwalked into a slightly-uncomfortable oblivion. No-one blinked.
Following on from yesterday’s news that everything any of us does will be recorded, anything and everything, it’s now the end of justice as we know it and a sharp veer to the Nazi/Soviet/Zimbabwe model of total surveillance, secret police and secret trials.
The BBC said, David Cameron defends secret courts and web monitoring plans, and the comments are cascading in fast.
Can no-one see this? Where is the common sense that we British are reputed to have, or is that just a sham like our justice as well? Something to brag about when criticising Little Johnnie Foreigner but not something we do at home?
As long as the lights still work and the Proles can drive to the burger shop they’ll all be happy. Is that what the powers-that-be think?
It certainly looks like it.
Men in Suits
Who Are What?
Now, instead of medallioned shouty people brandishing fists, swords and tanks like Hitler or Stalin, we find our freedoms are removed by men in suits. Men like Cameron, Clegg, Brown and Blunkett. Men like bankers and offshore tax advisors. Men on hidden committees and quangos. Men on secretly funded so-called “focus groups” that are nothing but sham cover-ups for the men in suits.
Other men taking away “other people’s freedoms” they slag off as bad, bad, bad. Actually, most of them are! People like Mugabe are obvious. Less obvious is the King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa or the King of Saudi Arabia, Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud. They wear their own sort of suit.
But like Hitler (say) before, they all remove power from the people and misuse their army, their courts and laws as a disservice to the common man.
They all wear suits and they’re all bad people. Cameron finally reveals his spots. Obama, the false hope is just the same. Chanting loud the voice of nationalism and national security, in actual fact they are the public face of non-accountable multi-national powers of huge influence. They all had a chance to “change” things, but have been sucked into the greater, totalitarian void that multi-national capitalism is.
They are Borg.
Resistance is futile.
Smile as your freedom goes. At least you’ve got a job, mate!
We are Borg.
- Are we still willing to play along with David Cameron’s pain game? – Telegraph Blogs (dralfoldman.wordpress.com)
- David Cameron proves too expensive for the Labour Party’s political broadcast (telegraph.co.uk)
- David Cameron revives right-to-buy policy: £75k discounts offered to council … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Tory MPs round on David Cameron and George Osborne (telegraph.co.uk)
- Could David Cameron protect drivers from soaring costs? (blogs.confused.com)
- MP faces charges over Nazi stag night (independent.co.uk)
- Obama tucks Cameron into bed after long day (time4sleep.co.uk)
- On Democracy, Plutocracy and Realpolitik (notnumber.wordpress.com)
- The Chilling Nightmares of Auschwitz (sabinianabalagtasbaliba.com)
- Is Obama ‘Dangerously Close To Totalitarianism?’ (johnmalcolm.me)
- UK: Queen invites Bahraini king to Jubilee banquet (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- What Obama And Hitler Have In Common (myvoice2012.wordpress.com)
- Embarrassment or Dirty Dealing Discovery – the Real Reason for Secret Trials (strangelyperfect.tv)
- Nazi Cameron Shows His Satanic Colours (strangelyperfect.tv)
- Cameron Reveals the Second Totalitarian Democracy (strangelyperfect.tv)
- Why Didn’t Hitler Invade Switzerland? (schwingeninswitzerland.wordpress.com)
- Dave’s Off On A Photo Shoot With Aung San Suu Kyi. To Talk About Democracy A Lot. (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Totalitarianism\Power\Public Education (broeder10.wordpress.com)
- Totalitarianism at Our Door (Open Thread) (wtpotus.wordpress.com)