Last updated on November 22nd, 2015
Cameron, Blair, Brown and Straw – The Real Reason for Secret Trials
Smiles Secrets and Lies
Jack Straw may have been “embarrassed” when he abolished his plans to abolish secret inquests which would have covered up his and Blair’s secret dealings over the euphemistically named extraordinary renditions (a.k.a. kidnappings and torture) that he initially claimed not to have done.
He may have been embarrassed about his son getting done in a tabloid sting for dope selling although his continued usage of the substance seems to have passed him by.
He may also have been embarrassed about being caught out for hiding the truth about using fake reasons to start the illegal war in Iraq.
Discovery and Personal Guilt
Embarrassment is not it though. The real reason is our discovery of Straw & Blair’s hypocritical dealings over wars and torture, kidnap and illegal detention without trial, things that Straw’s government, and now our own coalition one, seek to hide. That’s a deep guilt.
Was it guilt over the knowledge that as he was the head of an unaccountable web of spies, they were doing everything that any free democratic nation would naturally think abhorrent?
Or was it guilt over authorising these abhorrences to civilised behaviour? Perhaps he knew that in 2005 the US was training already designated terrorists, in terrorism, on their own soil?
That’s the special relationship for ya! Straw brought in the US-UK one-sided extradition agreement in 2003. The following yearhe and Blair were found out to have started the war in Iraq on false pretences. There then followed the endless investigations that dragged on for so long that folks forgot what they were about.
A collusion between the military, the law and politics from the establishment, designed to legally obfuscate by the dreary analysis of the minutiae of the webs of illegality they’d hatched?
We now find out, in the same year, 2004, that Straw and Blair were (supposedly) in government, Fatima Bouchar and her husband, Abdel Hakim Belhaj were captured, bound in gaffa tape (her eyelid bound open for 17 hours during this process), kidnapped and transported to a foreign power (Libya) where they were tortured and imprisoned for seven years.
Straw said he knew nothing, so what exactly was he paid for? Was he a stooge, a calm reassuring personae, quietly acquiescing to misdeeds on the grandest of scales in exchange for lifelong protection and a nice pension?
Abdel is now in the ruling government of Libya, having fought and beaten Gaddhafi, with The West’s help, let’s not forget….
See: Special report: Rendition ordeal that raises new questions about secret trials. This is the story of their imprisonment, and the trail of evidence that reveals the involvement of the British government. It’s all there. Detailed. How Straw and Blair either instigated or permitted this to happen.
Cover Up Illegal Government Work by Invoking Secret Trials, “in the national interest”!
It’s all true. Our own (and the US) secret services kidnapped and transported innocents from our own and foreign soils to foreign powers. This was all done without the intervention of a judge, without court orders and in many cases (those in Guantanamo Bay for instance), without any immediate or subsequent trial. They’re still doing it!
The only difference between the recent actions of Jack Straw, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Blunket, Teresa May, Ken Clarke & David Cameron, and the historical actions of Joseph Stalin, Chairman Mao and Adolf Hitler are that in the former, there’s been no trial and the people are still alive, and in the latter there were usually show or peremptory trials usually followed by immediate execution.
Though life is precious, today’s innocents (innocent unless proven guilty, remember) may have at times wished they were dead.
One man’s been locked up since just after Jack Straw brought in the extradition deal with the US…! He’s now destined for transport to the USA and has been in solitary confinement here, without trial, for 8 years! Murderers get less than that! His crime was to host an anti-American website using a US-based host.
This is a bit like me.
- I hate much of what the USA & UK does in the name of freedom, because plainly, it’s not.
- I hate the undemocratic, illegal processes that the US and UK have done in the past (and now it appears are continuing to do) with a passion.
- This website is hosted in the USA (Dallas, Texas, to be exact).
Can I expect a knock on the door and to be gaffa-taped off to solitary soon? Probably not, because I don’t promote war, in fact, it’s an abhorrence.
Meanwhile, thousands of civilians die in US drone attacks while a lawyer for the victims is mysteriously prevented from gaining a visa because of “technical difficulties”!
Let’s not get distracted by today’s news that the European Court of Human Rights has allowed the extradition of a few “terror suspects” to be extradited to the USA though.
Because the real devilish forces, whereby a supposedly civilised country like the United Kingdom can kidnap and torture with impunity, still exist. Pregnant Fatima Bouchar was not a terrorist and nor was her husband. Their terrifying ordeal at the hands of our secret service stands testament to that.
Even worse, our own dear whiter-than-white freedom-loving governments have now been found to have colluded in the kidnap, lied about having knowledge of the kidnap, and now seek to cover up any further public knowledge of this and other kidnaps (and worse, perhaps?) under the guise of “national security”.
These are the real devils in our midst. They are the real terrorists. Under false pretexts they continue to bomb civilians with drones and kidnap and torture those they can’t kill. Though from different political persuasions, successive governments draft laws cover up the previous one’s actions.
What an evil nasty bunch they are. Cameron and his crowing cohorts are just the latest in a long line.
- MPs and judges can retire to fully indexed-linked pensions, unlike the rest of the public sector workers who have been recently brutalised and scape-goated in the press for the thieving behaviour of gambling banker-politicians.
- MPs and judges are protected from harm by the very secret services they’ve steered and governed while the rest of us are made
- to feel fear at home, where none exists
- to feel loathed abroad, when we have done nothing
All due to the evil machinations of these few folk.
The Real Reason for Secret Trials and Internet Censorship
At least we can all now see the real reason for last week’s push for secret trials by Cameron and the ConDems – to cover up our government’s hypocritical, illegal, criminal, actions.
In future, all reporting of these actions will naturally be curtailed when the internet is thoroughly locked down and all we’ll be able to see will be tits, bums and football interspersed with Simon Cowell same-songs and holiday-home recipes of the day. Everything will be like the front page of the Daily Mail website. Some freedom, eh?
Question: Why Pictures of Drones and Dead Innocents, Yet not many Kidnaps?
A. Simple. It’s the same mentality of person that sends in the drones to kill innocents as kidnaps innocents. In fact, it’s the same people. They stand there smiling on our TVs, in suits, with the appropriate amount of gravitas dependant on the situation.
The real devils in our midst. The real terrorists.
- Special report: Documentary proof that Britain initiated ‘extraordinary rendition!’ (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Special report: the documents that prove Britain initiated rendition (guardian.co.uk)
- Coincidence, or the Power of Politicised Fiction? (spinelessliberal.wordpress.com)
- A tale of the ‘Palpably Absurd’: The (dis)trusting Tony Blair, Iraq, WMDs and the ‘Deal in the Desert’ (politicsontoast.com)
- The Wonderful World of Tony Blair (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Johann Hari: Oil, blood money, and Blair’s last scandal (independent.co.uk)
- Police to question Jack Straw over torture in Libya (independent.co.uk)
- Rendition (infinitepirate.wordpress.com)
- Jack Straw asked to appear before US Senate committee over Lockerbie bomber release (telegraph.co.uk)
- Papers Prove UK Initiated Rendition (the2012scenario.com)
- Clause exposes MI6 not clean on dirty tricks (thehindu.com)
- Kim Sengupta: Yard may shed light on Blair’s role in Libya (independent.co.uk)
- Leading article: Britain’s reputation is in the dock over rendition (independent.co.uk)
- Straw to Face the Law (order-order.com)