WordPress 2.3 Upgrade successful

 Posted by on September 30, 2007  Add comments
Sep 302007
 

Last updated on December 1st, 2010

I used the WordPress Automatic Upgrade plugin to do the update and upgrade. Everything appears to be working fine on the blog for the user except I’ve got some coding appearing in the “write” window (where I’m typing now). I’m pretty sure it’s a shopping plugin that I mean to test out. When I’ve sorted this, (by removing it probably) then I’ll do the other sites.

The code is:

WordPress database error: [Table ‘****.spwp_post2cat’ doesn’t exist]
SELECT cat_ID AS ID, MAX(post_modified) AS last_mod FROM `spwp_posts` p LEFT JOIN `spwp_post2cat` pc ON p.ID = pc.post_id LEFT JOIN `spwp_categories` c ON pc.category_id = c.cat_ID WHERE post_status = 'publish' GROUP BY cat_ID

Some of the tables in the SQL joins I know are on the list of removed tables & fields. The page position leads me to suspect a plugin. Watch this space…

  3 Responses to “WordPress 2.3 Upgrade successful”

  1. Also, I’ve stopped using the automatic upgrade plugin because weird things happened with that as well. It’s only a five minute job to do it manually anyway.

  2. I upgraded using the plugin for the 2.3.1 update. Something really odd happened so I just ended up doing it manually. Somewhere in this process I allowed my friendly hackers in – so, “note to self” – CHECK ALL FOLDER AND FILE PERMISSIONS ARE SET CORRECTLY AFTER A RE-INSTALL!!!

  3. Sorted! The problem was the Google Sitemaps plugin. Similar problems can be found here

    I just wacked the new one in and it’s fixed. I think that there are a few more options to play with since I installed ArneBrachhold’s plugin last time. I must donate as it’s a killa!

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)

© 1977, Strangely Perfect.