Hunt – “Mission Accomplished!”
BBC “News” a.k.a. the angst-laden face of tory party policy is today running with a “tool” that they’ve invented to “report” on the state of your local hospital.
Read this as how much Hunt’s plan for the wholesale running down and sell-off of the public asset that is the NHS, has come to fruition.
The relentless dissing of the publicly funded (through taxes) healthcare system has gone on for years, all to keep the feeling of disquiet in the public’s mind. After all, mud sticks.
It is, really it is, all part of the plan.
It is nothing to do with ageing populations and everything to do with the profit motives of the rich and powerful to become even richer and even more powerful.
In olden times robber bands extorted money and food from those tied to the land in exchange for “protection”. These robber bands became the monarchy and government surrounded by weak willed sycophants. Protection has become healthcare.
This is what is happening right now – we won’t hurt you, too much, plebs, as long as you do as you are told and are grateful to us. Stay afraid and we will save you….
Do this quick google search on 3 keywords: BBC+NHS+targets
- Hospital targets missed en masse as performance slumps – 18/10/2017
- Does it matter if NHS targets are missed? – 18/10/2017
- NHS still missing many key targets in England – 14/1/2016
- Review into NHS targets begins – 19/7/2010
- Surgery waiting numbers highest in decade, says NHS England – 10/8/2017
- Is the obsession with NHS targets justified? – 30/12/2014
- NI Health Service failing key waiting time targets – 18/10/2017
- Drastic rise in NHS waiting times for A&E and hospital operations – 11/5/2017
- NHS pressure worsens as key targets missed – 12/11/2015
- BBC documentaries to reveal life on frontline for ambulance workers – 6/5/2017
- NHS chief blamed for deaths after forging ambulance response times – 1/3/2016
- NHS failing to meet smear test results targets – 26/7/2017
n.b. not all links I’ve chosen are direct to BBC; some are and some are other organisations reporting what the BBC has said!!