Uneven Response to Plague and Flu Deaths
Comparing The West and The East
There is currently a world-wide flu epidemic and it’s interesting to compare the responses of various countries to it, with the historical pandemic of The Plague, i.e. the Black Death.
- In the USA, it’s been called “Mexican Flu” sometimes quite pejoratively, especially at it’s outset and especially by some. – link & even worse link
- In Europe, especially the UK, it’s called “swine flu” and there’s been a bit of a minor panic. – link There will shortly be enough medicine for everyone in the country.
- In China, massive quarantines have been set up. – link
- In Egypt, they killed all the pigs to piss off the pig-owning Christians… – link
- In China, two neighbours, miles from help and contact, have died from the lethal septicaemic type of plaque. China has now quarantined tens of thousands of people. – link
- In the USA, about 2 people a year die from The Black Death. Usually, there’s a small news item and a handful of people are either quarantined or dosed with medicines. But they don’t call it Mexican Plaque. – link
- In Mexico, probably a couple of people a year die from Plague – however, all articles I can find relate to New Mexico deaths (e.g. link) or to racist comments about Mexico (e.g. this crap i.e. no facts, just racial slur). I can’t find any actual recent Mexican deaths from plague apart from 1920! Between the USA and Mexico, thousands die annually in drug-related crime.
- In Egypt, it’s closes it’s borders and declared a state of emergency! – link
Massive pandemics have always created panic and historically, it’s always the least advantaged or minorities in a society that have suffered.
When the plague erupted in the Middle Ages, Jews were massacred in Germany and burnt for “poisoning wells”. Old women, cripples, nearby tribes, nations or religions, you name it – they’ve all been made scapegoats for the completely natural and organic organisms behind infection.
Judge from the above how much ignorance exists both in the leadership and general population within the various societies for the causes, effects and solutions to the problem.
Africa Asia British CAUSES China Christian Contact Crap creative Crime Death DIE disease Drug Egypt Europe expert Germany good Government Guardian Health Historical infect judge Mad Massacre Mexico Middle Ages name NEWS Pacific panic poison population RELATED Religion rights school Slaughter society surveillance Sustain The West threat turd UK USA virus