Last updated on November 21st, 2015
For Sale: 5 Bedroom town house in Historic Bridgwater, Somerset SOLD!!
On three floors, brick construction. Located on the west side of Bridgwater, with easy fast access to the town centre.
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Full central heating
- Roof remade to modern standards of lining and insulation
- Double glazed
- Triple glazed conservatory area.
I’m looking at £164k but in the current market, who’s to say? Make an offer.
- Needs some renovation to the most modern standards
- Small garden front and rear
- On main road
- On street parking (although most people don’t use their garages for parking hereabouts anyway)
- Almost totally complete and original Edwardian (1903) town house with nearly all fittings and fixtures, tiles, original fireplaces (some marble) in every room, inbuilt wardrobes and cupboards, servant’s bell (yes really!). c.f. point 1 above!
- Minimal garden maintenance. c.f. point 2 above!
- Sash windows ditched in favour of modern double glazing (visually not so good but a lot less draughty and quieter too)
- 28kW gas-fired Central Heating (except hall for aesthetics)
- Huge bedrooms mainly, can easily be converted en-suite with room to spare.
- Two w.c., one with bath & shower
- Conservatory-like covered and insulated courtyard.
- Close to town centre shops & entertainments etc
- NOT on the flood plain!! (on an old sandstone mound in Bridgwater on the Somerset Levels)
- New clean & efficient bathroom
- 2.5 miles from M5 motorway
- 1 mile from mainline railway station with direct links to London & Edinburgh
- 5 miles from Quantock Hills (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
- 5 miles from Bridgwater Bay (see above)
- 15 miles from Brendon Hills & Exmoor, see above
- Glastonbury (new age mob) is 25 mins away, Exeter 35 & Bristol is 35-60 mins away, (dependant on time of day and place!)
For viewing, contact me via the Contact page here for extra details and photos.